Educational materials on Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency are provided by the Alpha-1 Foundation and are designed to educate medical professionals and patients about Alpha-1 and the available resources.
To review materials online, please click on each publication below.
- What is Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency?
- Guide to the Recently Diagnosed Individual
- Am I an Alpha-1 Carrier?
- The Liver and Alpha-1
- It’s All in the Family
- Issues in End of Life Care
- Alpha-1 Foundation Genetic Counseling Program
- Taking Part in Alpha-1 Research
- Alpha-1 Research Registry
- Research Registry Enrollment Questionnaire
- Alpha-1 Coded Testing (ACT) Trial
For Healthcare Providers: